Lady Bird House, Fab 40’s East Sacramento, CA Art Giclee Print
Giclee Art Print of the the Lady Bird house in East Sacramento, California.
Sacramento is my home and I love this place! This local gem is located in the Fabulous 40’s neighborhood and is very well known and loved. This house is know for its appearance in the feature film Lady Bird which is based on Sacramento, California. You can order this print with just the house illustration or with the wording seen in the additional photos.
- This design was created from original art and Illustration by Tonja Wilcox. It has been hand drawn and illustrated with watercolor and ink.
-I personally digitize and print all giclee art prints with care using top quality materials.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Printed on 100% cotton rag premium acid-free art paper (300 gsm)
- Paper features a pleasing natural white tone and semi-smooth surface
- No OBA or optical brighteners (important for true color and longevity)
- Frame as is or mat up to the next size
- Colors may vary from screen to screen
SHIPPING NOTE: please allow up to 2 weeks for larger sizes (16x20, 20x20, 20x30, 24x30)
Frame and matting not included.
Copyright Tonja Wilcox Art & Illustration